Sirius-PW: Free private server Perfect World /1.3.6/ [x1] PvE
  • Announcements

• Webmaster

Server successfully started   11/10/17

Dear players!

The server was successfully started!
      11/11/2017 17:00 UTC +0000
      Go to the game

We remind you that you can make donations through your personal account on the site
      Login to your account: http://sirius-pw.com/auth/login
      Donate: http://sirius-pw.com/dashboard/payments/new

Sincerely, Administration of the server

Hi everyone.

So the story is:

Iw been playing PWI for like 7 years till 2015. and stopped then, now i kinda have a spark for it again and i found this server by chance of luck.

My question is how populated is it? And does the client have the autopath support? Since running in 136 was a PAIN if you didnt have a flyer or a mount (iw seen you can only donate for cubi). Think thats it for now

Welcome to a very oldschool PW. 

A very big server, so dont wory you can fit in :D

No cubi for voting, no cubi in auction house.  

You only get cubi by donating.

No autopath, and no tab for selecting mobs. :(

It's small, no one wants to donate for teles so it's also quiet af. Like 2 guilds with more than 2 online... No autopath, no tabbing, no hotkeys, no genies.
If you're here for the nostalgic feel - try it. Treat it like a really, really fresh pvp server :)

1 hour ago, Dante said:

A very big server!? How many servers have u been on? This is one of the smallest servers ive ever seen xD i really hope that was sarcasm.

Big as in not crowded

>Big space

so let me figgure this out: You guys have 5 people who love the server and a whole lot of rest that dont?
The donate to get cubi part  i dont like, nor the part that the WHOLE client is old school. At least bring some of the new features as in autopath and Tab targeting :/

2 hours ago, Dante said:

A very big server!? How many servers have u been on? This is one of the smallest servers ive ever seen xD i really hope that was sarcasm.

The server is big coz it has a lot of space and a very few people roaming around.  rofl

I am with Dante,
I told my faction (the first and the most active) that if they go i will follow.

Like dante said, it has ALOT of potential however sadly the admins do not like our ideas and there is a lot of issues in that department.... sadly.

Look us up though if you do decide to play. 

It could become a great server but at this point we are jyst waiting for any update to see what they r supposedly working on. 

xoxo Storm

1 hour ago, Loraine said:

Big as in not crowded

>Big space

30 minutes ago, Claire said:

The server is big coz it has a lot of space and a very few people roaming around.  rofl

No one in the history of gaming ever refers to a 'big server' as in how much playerless empty space it has... You went full retard there

Edited by Imisandre

9 minutes ago, Imisandre said:

No one in the history of gaming ever refers to a 'big server' as in how much playerless empty space it has... You went full retard there

And your the autistic genius. 

i mean there is one more russian 1.3.6 server so i might try that. As far as this server , im really sad the situation is this bad :/ was really happy to see a 1.2.6 vanilla server again after Old Skool

Just now, CroMatt said:

i mean there is one more russian 1.3.6 server so i might try that. As far as this server , im really sad the situation is this bad :/ was really happy to see a 1.2.6 vanilla server again after Old Skool

same here mate, maybe it will slowly get better.. Keep in touch 9_9

i sure will, im a big fan of 1.3 to 1.4.1 versions, for me those where the golden ages of PWI. All this Avatar shit and all that free stuff you get now is retarded

• Like 1

all these ideas are very important for my character development! thank you, guys, for your help! it is awesome!

Edited by Cleanse

New player here. Just wanted to say hello to all. I'm downloading game now as we speak. I'll try it and hopefully might stay for some time here :)